See how one of our REALTORS®/Brokers can serve your best interests at no cost to you.
Enter the search criteria for your next home and we will email you the latest listings as they hit the market.
We have the answers to all of your questions regarding the search for and purchase of your future home.
Moving is hectic enough. Let us help you get organized for the big day.
Finding a new home can be both exciting and stressful. Our professional real estate agents/Realtors can guide you through the process and help you find your ideal home. With our knowledge and expertise, we will help the transaction go as smoothly as possible.
In just the last year, we have helped hundreds of families in the Triangle purchase or sell their homes. Our experience makes us an exceptional asset for buyers. Let us represent your best interests during this important transaction.
Unlike many traditional real estate companies, Selling Directly charges no document handling nor retainer fees. The cost of our buyer services is paid by the seller and FREE to you. In fact, for a limited time, we are offering to PAY YOU $500 for allowing us to help you find your next home.
To help you FIND the right home we will . . .
- Ask relevant questions and listen to your needs to understand what you are looking for in a home.
- Search the MLS for homes that best suit your needs.
- Provide information on schools, neighborhoods, and other relevant issues.
- Arrange for pre-qualification with one of our preferred lenders or your own.
- Customize a personalized search engine to notify you daily, via email, if a home new to the market fits your parameters.
- Schedule appointments to view homes that fit your interests.
- Provide a disclosure of some potential issues regarding buying a property.
Once you are ready to MAKE AN OFFER we will . . .
- Research the property to obtain a history through tax and other government records.
- Perform a Comparative Market Analysis on the property to justify its value.
- Verify material facts about the property and surrounding area have been disclosed.
- Carefully prepare all offers and paperwork.
- Thoroughly explain terms of the offer and help you make informed decisions.
- Add extra terms for your benefit, i.e. a home warranty or seller-paid closing costs.
- Fully represent you throughout the entire transaction.
- Retain confidentiality regarding your financial and personal situation.
- Present offer with supporting evidence to substantiate price/terms and help come to an agreement.
- Negotiate to help get the best price and terms.
- Deliver earnest money check in person to the listing company.
After we have come to terms and are on our way to CLOSING we will . . .
- Provide attorney with pertinent information and documents.
- Follow up with lender to ensure loan is processed in a timely manner.
- Offer advice regarding the property, including the need for a survey or special inspections.
- Schedule all inspections and provide access to these professionals.
- Negotiate items the inspector finds in need of repair and prepare request.
- Verify that repairs have been completed.
- Attend final walk-thru prior to closing to be sure the property is as expected.
- Follow up with all related parties through closing.
- Carefully review the HUD-1/Settlement Statement prior to closing for accuracy.
- Attend closing to be sure everything goes smoothly.